Complimenting Services at the Clinic
At the Courtyard Clinic we can also offer a wide variety of complementing services including:
Osteopathy with Joan Miller
Joan is a Registered Osteopath and has been practising for more than 14 years.
- Osteopathy focuses on diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of primarily musculoskeletal disorders.
- Cranial osteopathy can also help release the effects of birth stress in newborn babies and help children during growth periods.
- Osteopathy can help the effects of pre and post pregnancy with treatment to improve posture and general mobility.
Appointments are available with Joan at the Courtyard Clinic on a Wednesday.
Reflexology with Ann Porter
Ann is an Accredited Practitioner and a Member of the Association of Reflexologists who has been practising for more than 10 years. Reflexology can help with the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Sleep disorders
- Sports injuries
- Hormonal imbalances
- Digestive disorders
- Stress-related conditions
Appointments are available with Ann at the Courtyard Clinic on Fridays.
Homeopathy with Maureen Rose
Maureen Rose is a Registered Homeopath and counsellor with more than 20 years experience.
Homeopathy is a safe, natural form of medicine which stimulates your the body to heal itself.
It can help with a wide range of health problems including:
- Acute ailments such as coughs, colds, flu, earaches, tonsillitis, stomach upsets and childhood illnesses.
- Ongoing or recurrent problems such as migraines, IBS, asthma, hayfever and ME.
- Hormonal problems such as menstrual irregularities, fertility concerns, menopause, pregnancy and childhood.
Appointments with Maureen are available at the Courtyard Clinic on request, please call our receptionist.
Acupuncture with Elma McElligott
Elma is a member of the British Acupuncture Council and has 30 years experience as a Registered Nurse.
Acupuncture works to maintain your body's equilibrium through the insertion of fine needles into specific points on the body. It is a safe and effective system of medicine that can treat a wide range of symptoms including:
- Aches, pains and injuries
- Digestive problems
- Headaches & migraine
- Menstrual and pregnancy problems
Appointments with Elma are available at the Courtyard Clinic on request, please call our receptionist. For further information on how Elma can help please see the website www.acupuncturespace.co.uk
Julia Warren - Bowen Technique and Natural Face Lift Massage
Julia is a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and the British Psychological Society.
Bowen Therapy/Technique - gentle and amazingly effective form of hands-on therapy, which allows the body to rebalance and heal itself.
- No forceful manipulation or adjustment
- Can be performed through light clothing
- Safe and suitable for people of all ages including babies, pregnant women and the elderly.
Bowen Therapy offers effective, often rapid and long-lasting relief from pain and discomfort. It can help with wide range of conditions:
- skeletal and muscular problems (sciatica, frozen shoulder, neck/back/knee/ankle problems, tennis elbow, whiplash, RSI); sports injuries
- respiratory problems including asthma and hay fever
- digestive problems (IBS)
- migraines, stress, poor sleep
- M.E., M.S., cerebral palsy and ADHD
- very useful in hormonal issues, in pregnancy and baby colic
- improves rehabilitation time, regardless of how old the injury may be.
Natural Face Lift Massage (Facial Rejuvenation) - a wonderful non-invasive approach to looking younger. It works by freeing constrictions and relaxing deep-seated tensions within the muscles and underlying tissues of the face. No creams, oils or machines are used.
- releases tension
- smoothes, tones and lifts the face
- lessens wrinkles and expression lines
- promotes better blood and lymph circulation
- relaxes, calms, yet energizes
A lovely alternative to surgical face lift!
Appointments with Julia are available at the Courtyard Clinic on request, please call our receptionist.